Sunday, July 27, 2008

Maxwell

I recently met Marcy, with a very special Cavalier Spaniel named Maxwell. They are from Mississippi and wanted to surprise "Dad" with a photo for his birthday.


I have always loved my job, but there are times when I really love my job...This photo shoot was one of my favorites ever--not because it was in Mississippi, but because of recent surgery for Maxwell, I learned of a bond between a very special dog and his family.


We romped through clover, we sat by the sea, and we even posed by pink flowers in the sun (I really looked for blue ones, Maxwell!). This fella is one of those dogs that knows what a photographer wants and it was a pleasure to take his picture!


Here are a few of my favorites. It was so nice meeting you, Marcy and Maxwell, and I'm so glad the pictures were a big hit. Yay!